Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Madagascar 3

BRILLIANT! This movie was funny, sad, happy, funny, fantastic, outstanding, and just great!

There was kid and adult jokes. I laughed at most of the kid jokes and some of the adult jokes, but there was still some jokes that I didn't get that the adults really enjoyed!

I LOVED all circus at the end! And enjoyed the French animal catcher! She sang this song that I know very well and it wa pretty cool that I knew a french song and the translation!

it had a great story line..like all the other madagascars do! Great animation! And such creativity it amazes me!

A FANTASTIC summer movie, for all ages! I can't wait to see it again! MUST SEE MOVIE OF THE SUMMER!!

At the screening, they had students from the circus school here in AZ, and they brought out Penguins from the Wildlife World Zoo! It was pretty interesting!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment