Thursday, June 28, 2012

Day 12

Today in xian we to a pagoda and got some pictures! We also went to a water painting studio and a rubbing shop where you use a "wet"piece of paper and put it on the stencil and after the paper dries you use this ink pad that you pat onto the stencil. Hard to explain easy to show. I made a tiger. We also went to another school where we had a mini talent show with the young kids! I did a front walkover and Duan was amazed!! After that we had dinner and said our good byes to mervyn:( I got some pictures with him at the train station. We got our cabin buddies , Tiffany kailey and Amanda! It was a 12hr overnight ride! Before the bed checks I hung out with shumway outside the boys cabins in the other car. We had a BUNCH of fun chillen with Duan and talking to the boys! Our car hallway was completely crowded with everyone else! We hug with thane demetri Duan Duncan Corbin Nigel Gavin austyn and a couple other people!! It was pretty great!! We had 10pm bed checks and I couldn't go to bed till 11 and there wasn't any power to charge my phone:(

No comments:

Post a Comment