Friday, March 16, 2012

WIN A FREE ADVANCE HUNGER GAMES SCREENING PASS

THE TRIBUTE IS.....

JULES!
please contact me by 10am wednesday morning to claim ticket!

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR FOLLOWING!








REAPING:
I am going to put all the names of my followers into a bowl, and pulling one name out. I have 1 Hunger Games pass to give out. You must be a FOLLOWER of the blog (click the JOIN THIS SITE button..if link isnt working its on the left side above the china trip donation where all the followers are located )
This reaping is def. better than the one in the book/movie.

Screening is on Wednesday, 21 at 730 pm at Tempe Market Place, Tempe Arizona.

winner will be announced TUESDAY NIGHT at 8PM.

MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR



 



7 comments:

  1. This is really awesome of you Lauren!!! <3

    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you!! be sure to follow!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank-you Lauren
    it won't let me comment with my name, so I beeeeeee anonymous
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darn, I really wanted to go!!! I'm sick anyway... I'll just stay home and get better, sniff, sneeze!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww.. well my mom was pullin for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Yay! That would be me! :-D Not sure how I should contact you...my email is julesboku@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete