Thursday, June 21, 2012

Day 7

Today in shanghai we met up with Julia our shanghai local guide. She took us to the airport where we left for Guilin at 850 ish. I talked to these two women from Missouri. One of them said she had been to xian before and that it's pretty amazing seeing the warriors. So I'm excited to go there! As we got to Guilin we met our new guide, mr. lee. He took us to the elephant rock. It's a rock with a hole in it as it supposedly looked like an elephant drinking water from the li river. I guess I didn't have the best imagination to see why anyone would say its an elephant. I did get good pictures of it though. After that we went to a cave. The cave was actually really cool. I got pictures of the Stalactites and stalagmites. I even recorded the sound of bats screeching to each other. I took another picture of Duan! He's sooooo funny! We took a boat tide and a cart ride through the cave. It was hard I take pictures in the really dark places. But I have the memories, and pictures couldn't even show how pretty and amazing this cave was. After we got it of the cave we see the they china delegation from Georgia. Some of them were nice but they seemed like they didn't really want to talk to us at all. Me and kaitlyn v. Hear this baby goat calling to its mom. We named it "Bahh"because it sounded like it was saying Bahh! We saw two little baby goats, one black and one black. They were jumping around and it was pretty cute! We got to our hotel and ate a great dinner! My roomie is laurel! The L's! I went down to the lobby and got wifi! And I facetimed my mom and I got to see my cat Merie! I missed him soooo much I started bawling when I saw his face!! I LOVE YOU MOOMOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment