Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Day five in china

Today we went to breakfast where I got really limited service and could barely connect! We went on a walk to the other side of the town where we played some kid games!! It was sooooo fun! They take focus and actual skill! We dropped sticks in bottles? Picked up marbles with chop sticks, played yoyo, walk on chops of wood and hacky sack! There was a pagoda here that the leaders took a picture of us with! We were lead into this building where there was these amazing games, a slide, air hockey, rock wall, water stuff, caves, a forest thing, and his amazing ball place! There was this contraption that made all the balls go into the top container that would break open once there was enough balls. We all tried to hurry up and fill it do we could stand under it and has be balls fall on us! We all got videos of it! Web I get back I'll post them!
After that we went to a garment dyeing place where they show you how they de fabrics and hang them out to dh!
We went to lunch which was pretty baddd!
After that I got another AMAZING ice cram cone!
Today we start the rain, it started lag night but I forgot to put that earlier in to post. The rain isn't big drops but the little ones were enough to bother you! We check out of Wuzhen and went to Suzhou!! Last night there was a girl named ally that was on our boat during the cruise, I didn't know who it was by it ended up being our Suzhou guide! She introduced herself today! And we went to her home town! We went to a calligraphy school where we learned some Chinese! It was raining and the outside was beautiful! I have great pictures, and I got a couple of named written down by the calligraphy guy!!

After that we went to dinner and all they really had was deep fried foods which really upset me. Least favorite dinner! But allysha, kaitlyn and I took videos that were like 5 minutes long and really funny!

After dinner we went I among pong school where I was sweating like a pig!! It was so hot in there and all we were doing was hitting a ball!! kayleigh, the Kaitlins, meg, allysha, and I all played together and it was reallly fun! The kids that where there were really amazing! About 70% of them live there about 2 or 3 hours away from their homes! They only get family visits on Chinese new year!

When we got back the hotel and got wifi for about 10 minutes and then the bed checks!

I hated this hotel because it had the WORST beds ever! They were like sleeping on blocks of wood! There was no cushion what soooo ever!! I can't wait to get a sore back in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment