Monday, June 25, 2012

Day 10

Today we got up at 5 to get ready and be on the bus at 6 so we cOuld make the 8am flight! We said our goodbyes to mr. Lee!! At the airport I found a Starbucks drink so I had to buy it! I miss American things sooo much! It tasted soooo good!!! We boarded the plane and I sat next to Jason and Gavin! We all listened to our own music and I read some more of mockingjay! I haven't finished yet by I'm really excited to! There was this man motto far in front of us who sounded like he was throwing up in he grow up bag and I just about lost it! As soon as we got off the plane I could feel the heat but it was not as humid as Guilin was! We met our new guide mervyn! he's really nice and he talks a lot!! Hes like 34 or 37 but only looks like his 24!!! It's crazy! As soon was we got in we went straight to lunch where we had the best food I could think of! Mashed potatoes, fries, chicken on a stick, thousand island dressing, watermelon, and it was such a great meal!!!! After lunch we went to the hotel The King Dynasty! My new roomie is Shelly! We had two nights here! We washed our clothes , went down to the lobby at 2 to get our checked luggage! We got ready and lookin all nice and pretty. We went to an offical welcoming gate wall ceremony where we got the key to the city of xian and watched their traditional dances! We had a while to walk around and i got the best tropicana drink ive ever tasted! We headed off to a dinner and a show around 7ish! Dinner was alright very plain but alright! They also had like 15 types of dumplings but I didn't try one of them because I had a dumpling before and I really didn't like it! The show was pretty interesting! They had percussion and dances! I recorded or took pictures of most of them! I did start to get restless around the 3 to last act.. It was a long day!
There's no wifi in the lobby or in the rooms!

No comments:

Post a Comment