Monday, June 25, 2012

Day 11

Today I went to got to make my own little terra cotta warriors put of he terra cotta clay! My figurine was tied with Taylor's for the best looking warrior!! I got a small terra cotta archer magnet! It was really cool! I got a bigger archer for one of my really good friends! I'm sad he isn't here with me!! We weren't able to take our own handmade warriors home because they wouldn't be dry in time. After the workshop we went and met he man who discovered the warriors! I got an autographed terra cotta book! We weren't allowed to take pictures of or with him! After getting yelled or because I had my phone out by I wasn't actually taking pictures, we went to see the actual warriors!!!
It was one of the worst experiences I've had because of the unbearable heat! Tori and I were both sweating like pigs! We had sweat dripping down our bodies! It was sooo gross! BUT the warriors were pretty amazing to see! I can't believe each one of the warriors were busted into hundreds of pieces except for one! We saw three pits! Pit one had the most put together warriors. And the second one had About the same amount of warriors but a lot of it was still covered with the roofs! The third pit had about 60 warriors in it! After the super hot afternoon at the warriors we went back to our hotel where me and tori went around and had fun at the hotel! We dropped jack and Shelly off at a random level and tori and I went down to B2 where the gym was! We met up with thane and Matthew in the lobby and talked to them for awhile ! It was fun! Great night!


OMG I TOTALLY FORGOT AFTER DINNER WE GOT MCDONALD'S!!! It was the BEST thing on this entire trip!!
Thank you Duan!!

1 comment:

  1. You sound like you were having an awesome time! I miss you so much! And suck it up, you should be use to the heat! Haha!
    -Robert Brooks

    ReplyDelete