Friday, February 10, 2012

Journey 2: The Mysterious Island

Journey 2 has way better than the first Journey and had a way better story line. Josh Hutcherson and The Rock worked really well together. There were a few hilarious parts and lots of funny parts. I loved the scene when The Rock teaches Josh how to do the 'peck pop of love' and the helicopter pilot says.. 'its a gift!'
There was some high engery scenes and some really cute scenes. Its really cool how large animals are small and small things are big. In one scene Josh and The Rock got into the ocean to get to the nautilus and you see these huge great white sharks and then they swim closer to them and they end up being tiny and the size of a small clown fish... I laughed!
Its really great and I'm def. seeing it again!
8/10

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you and I want to thank you again for letting my grandkids and me to sit with you at the premire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome!! And thank you for commmenting and viewing my site!!

    ReplyDelete