Tuesday, February 28, 2012

21 Jump Street

the best cast ever!!
Johnny Depp, Channing Tatum, Jonah Hill, Ice Cube, and Dave Franco. How great is that?!

I heard this movie wasnt very funny, and not that great. But yes of course, I went to see it myself. 
THAT PERSON WAS WRONG!! This was a HILARIOUS movie, wayyyyy better than I thought it would be!

The TV show 21 Jump Street from the 80's was made into a movie, two cops go under-cover at a high school. Tatum and Hill are going after the supplier and the maker of this very dangerous/illegal drug. But those drugs have the FUNNIEST side effects.. I really almost cried because of it. 

I really cant express how much I love this movie and how great it is!  And Ive got to say I was very surprised how Johnny appeared in this movie... I was all "AAHHHH DANNG" and started clapping!! ahah 

I told my mom on the way home, 
"So Im def. seeing this movie as many times possible!" 





Captain Dickson: Do you even know the Miranda rights?
Jenko: It obviously starts with… you have the right to… remain an attorney
Captain Dickson: Did you just say you have the right to be an attorney?
Schmidt: Well, you do have the right to be an attorney if you want to…


The only thing getting blown tonight is their cover.

They're too old for this shift.

They thought the streets were mean. Then they went back to high school.





No comments:

Post a Comment