Friday, April 20, 2012

Hairspray (Dobson High School Play)

The BEST school play I've ever seen! Bravo!

Link played by the handsome Kyle Johnson. Penny played by the hilarious Brandy Reed. Amber played by the fantastic Whitney Reed. Tracy played by the amazing Cassidy Hilgers. Corny played by the great Ben Stapley. Seaweed played by the groovy Marcus Tipton. Inez played by the cute Kandice Tyler. Wilbur played by the goofy Conner Wanless. Velma played by the talented Alanna Kalbfleisch. And Edna played by the funny Jacob White!

I've never seen a school play thats been this good. The dances were fantastic. The songs were sung perfectly. And there was so much comedy, I was crying because I was laughing so hard. It is def. worth seeing. Great job Mr. Navarro!

Penny, was so funny I had to make myself watch the other amazing people on stage because everything she did was just hilarious! Amber, played by my friend Whitney, was great. I honestly didn't know whitney could sing and when she did..I was blown away. Brennan Dwyer who's Tammy, was so bubbly, and cheesy(In a good way) it just made the room feel brighter. Link was so charming, and soo cute I caught my self saying,"aww, he's so cute" but then I realized I was in a huge room filled with people, and I was probably louder than I hoped I was...and then it got awkward. Edna's fat suit was perfect ;). Its just an another masterpiece created by the students at Dobson High! Great job you guys, you ALL did amazing! I had a TON of friends that made this play what it is today. From the stage manager, all the way down to Amber Von Tussel.

Thank you to the stage crew, and the people behind the scenes that you don't see, for making the people on stage look great! Without you there wouldn't be a play! And that music! PERFECTION! Our band played the music so well,and perfectly they cant go unnoticed. Great set too!

All around it was an OUTSTANDING play, I have to watch it again!

See it TODAY, 4/21, Saturday

Its the last day to see it, and this is something you don't want to miss!

Dobson High off of Guadalupe and Dobson rd in Mesa, AZ!
7 pm
Auditorium on the West side of the school by the soccer fields!
$8-single
$14-double

here are some pictures of the play, my moms phone was NOT taking good photos at all! (hopefully the link works)

Perfect.


cast and crew

2 comments:

  1. You left out Matron played by the charasmatic Amanda Bushman, Mr.Pinky played by the stellar Jake Halter and Prudy Pingleton played by the incredible Amanda McKay. They were also spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are absolutely correct! thank you for commenting!

      Delete