Monday, April 2, 2012

The Cabin in the Woods

So I cant really say very much about this without giving away the secret and story. 
But this is a horror film, that I personally wasnt looking forward to seeing because scary and horror isnt my favorite genre. After I saw it, theres a perfect amount of comedy in it that lightens it and says, Hey we arent here to make a 'serious' horror movie like all the other ones, which i really appreciated. It had the scenes that make you think "Are you really that stupid?! Your really going into the basement?" but did it in such a funny way that most will appreciate! 


Id actually love to see this movie again! See the things that I missed the first time! But once you see it, youll understand what I mean about not really being able to say much about the movie without ruining the movie! 


This is basically all you can say about this movie:


"Five friends go for a break at a remote cabin in the woods, where they get more than they bargained for. Together, they must discover the truth behind the cabin in the woods."





But I got to meet and get the autograph of the writer and the director Drew Goddard today! Very cool, and tall man, and very funny!!

He really created something amazing here!


No comments:

Post a Comment