Sunday, February 3, 2013

21 & Over

First off, everyone...stop comparing this to "The Hangover" or "Project X", just because it has drunk people in it doesn't mean its like those movies.

I actually loved this movie even though I've heard that it wasn't that great! I laughed alot and really enjoyed watching it!! I would definitely see it again!!! Skylar and Miles are hilarious...as always, and they were a fantastic combo!!! They also have really nice bodies, but it was awkward looking..........but you wont understand what I'm talking about until you see the movie....

Skylar Astin is from Pitch Perfect.. super cute...and has a great voice!! I'm kinda obsessed with him............

Miles Teller is from Footloose.. super funny, and a great dancer ;)

Justin Chon was in the Twilight movies!! He co-stared with Anna Kendrick, who was also in Pitch Perfect with Skylar!! *mind blown*

and the lovely Sarah Wright was in The House Bunny, (she was from the scene:
Ashley: It's been so nice meeting you.
Shelley: But...
Ashley: [cuts her off] ... so nice ) shes super pretty, and I like her laugh/giggle!



I'd suggest all my friends/fellow teens to go see this... it might be kind of awkward for teens to see it with their parents....
If you want to see a super hilarious movie, see this opening night on MARCH 1ST!

I give this very funny movie at 5/5 glasses!!



Twitter: @laurenannarnold
Instagram: @laurenannarnold
Facebook: www.facebook.com/gymitup
Email: Lauren@CTMReviews.com

No comments:

Post a Comment