Sunday, February 3, 2013

17th Birthday Party!

Hello everyone! I will be having my birthday party on MONDAY the 11th of February at Tempe Cinemas at 7:00pm! I will be showing The Hunger Games!! Its a free movie, so just come on by if you want to watch the AMAZING movie, eat cake, learn about People To People, support my next trip or check out some movie posters!

This is whats going down that night!

Come with the "VIP PASS"/Ticket invite, the people at the front will tell you where to go.*
We will have a Red Carpet set up because you guys deserve a cool walkway...
I will be selling movie posters/ movie memorabilia.
I will have cake and possibly other goodies!
There will be a People To People booth, where you can learn about People To People (the amazing organization I travel around the world with), and just get some background information about my trip or the programs they offer.
And lastly, we will be watching The Hunger Games!!!!!! You can bring everyone you know..even people I dont know, just to watch the a free movie!

IF YOU WERENT ABLE TO WATCH THE HUNGER GAMES ON THE BIG SCREEN BEFORE IT WENT TO DVD, HERES YOUR CHANCE.


TEMPE CINEMA'S
1825 E Elliot Rd
Tempe, AZ  85284
(480) 345-6461


print or mention this ad when you arrive! *

* when you come, if you dont have the ticket, just mention the ad or say your here for Lauren Arnold's party, and you should be clear and good to go.

Twitter: @laurenannarnold
Instagram: @laurenannarnold
Email: Lauren@CTMReviews.com

No comments:

Post a Comment