Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Warm Bodies (Review and Q&A)

To be honest, I had no intention on seeing this movie. I didnt know the story line, our what its about except that its about zombies, and one saved a human and started to turn human..which to me doesnt sound appealing. BUT HONESTLY, THIS MOVIE WAS AMAZING! IT IS HILARIOUS, AND A FANTASTIC ZOMBIE MOVIE! I loved the story line, and got REALLY into a couple of scenes!! I felt a lot of emotions while watching this movie......

and yes Dave Franco's character does die off early in the movie, you still get to see his gorgeous face throught the movie! 

I CANT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THIS MOVIE EXCEPT: GO SEE IT!!!!!!!

THIS IS A GREAT TEENAGE MOVIE, but EVERYONE will enjoy it!

The music was amazing, the make-up was fantastic, zombie walks, and the storyline was PHENOMENAL!! I quite enjoyed the voiced over bits, when hes (Nicholas-R) thinking to himself!


Q&A

After the screening, Dave Franco(21 Jumpstreet-actor) and Jonathan Levine (50/50-director) had a Q&A! They talked about how this movie is no way related to twilight, and Dave said and i quote "F**K TWILIGHT!!"  Literally everyone, including me, yelled and clapped!!

Someone also asked if Dave could talk to her friend who was at work and couldnt come to the screening, he said YES and called her at work! Her name is LAUREN and shes a nurse! He said her name like 10 times, and I was just pretending he was talking to me ;) 
But I thought it was pretty amazing that he did that for her! Also Jonathan got on the phone and talked to her as well!!


Autographs

I was fortunate enough to be the very first one to get an autograph from Dave, and I was the first or one of the first ones to go up to him after the Q&A was over! Dave signed my 21 JUMPSTREET DVD, and Jonathan signed my 50/50 DVD! I got to give both of them my business cards, and got a picture with Dave! My life is now COMPLETE!!


7/5 glasses!!!



GO SEE THIS IN FEB!!

sorry, the pictures uploaded in a weird order



















 Can you spot Dave? 










Twitter: @laurenannarnold
Instagram: @laurenannarnold
Email: Lauren@CTMReviews.com

No comments:

Post a Comment