Saturday, October 6, 2012

CONCERTS

ive got many new concerts i will be attending this year and next year.. and im very excited to go, enjoy and talk about them.

lets review what I've seen already this year:

 Mac Miller back towards the beginnig of the year, which was pretty great..even though people were smoking illegal things during the concert on the U of A campus....

and the Justin Bieber BELIEVE TOUR kickoff concert, which is my all time favorite concert ive ever been too out of the three Bieber concerts and out of all the concerts ive been to. truly amazing!

what coming up for this year:

im going to see Tyson Ritter again from the All American Rejects with my friend tori for her birthday!!

Next Year:

Ed Sheeran on Feb 13th! SUPER excited! me and a few friends are seeing this!

and One Direction in August in Las Vegas wit my friend Shumshum!!




HOPEFUL/POSSIBLE CONCERTS:

The Maine and Mayday Parade

The Black Keys

Justin Bieber on my birthday in N. Carolina

Greenday

HOPEFULLY ONE DIRECTION WILL ADD A CONCERT DATE FOR ARIZONA BECAUSE I NEED TO SEE THAT HERE.




Gotta love music!!

No comments:

Post a Comment