Sunday, September 30, 2012

Justin Bieber BELIEVE tour

Saturday September 29th was a day to remember!

Justin finally came back to Arizona after two years! Last time he was here was July 25th 2010 for the My World Tour, and I still remember everything from that concert! He kicked off his BELIEVE tour here and he def. did it big! New album, new stage, new dance moves, new everything!

Even though the threw up on stage twice, he came back out and said to us, that he was sick and sorry he threw up on stage and he wanted to give us the best concert we've ever seen. And he did!

What I find so amazing is, he doesn't think that he's some mega superstar.. He asked if we still loved him even if he threw up, and if we still support him, and obviously WE DO! He also ripped his pants, and he came out and said hey I ripped my pants backstage, so Is it alright if I perform with ripped pants? And he didn't cover up the fact that he ripped them. He feels very comfortable in front of the crowd of beliebers, and he is really himself!

He made Avalanna the OLLG and cried, and so did the entire crowd. ( or at least I did)

Cody Simpson and Carly Rae Jepsen were also performed and did a great job!
Cody specially released his album out to us three days early! Which was vey nice!

Stay strong Justin! I had a great time, and you did a great job regardless if you threw up, your beliebers are here to support you forever!

Loved seeing Dan Kanter shred on the guitar, like last time..and the little surprise from Ryan Good was pretty great!!

BELIEBER FOR LIFE! No doubt about it.

BEST CONCERT I'VE EVER BEEN TO!!! ONLY ANOTHER JUSTIN BIEBER TOUR CAN TOP THIS.. No one else can top him.

Swaggy!

No comments:

Post a Comment