Thursday, September 20, 2012

House At The End of the Street

My friend Tori and I saw this movie.... we couldn't stop moving around, covering our faces, and freaking out. Don't get me wrong..it was a good movie, just scary!

There are twists that you don't expect where you find your mouth and eyes wide open. The story was great, but creepy. 

Jen did a great job AS ALWAYS! she said "do you think anyone can live in these woods?" (or along the lines of it) and I whispered "you did in the hunger games!" Tori and I both laughed! plus I haven't seen Max in anything lately so I'm happy to see him in this movie, and wow he played his role PERFECTLY.

I felt pretty scared for a PG-13 movie. And if your around the age of 13 you'd better be very brave because 16 year olds were scared!!


You know, I'd recommend this for movie night out, possibly date night, or just for fun!!

4/5 glasses!

No comments:

Post a Comment