Friday, August 3, 2012

Update

For those who don't know I'm currently in New Orleans, staying in the French Quarter! I arrived Thursday afternoon!

Quick little update: (actual posts coming later)

We checked into our hotel and met this one amazing women, Melanie! She has given us the best pointers and places to go! Thanks for making this experience alot better! Yesterday in Pepper Palace I talked to the nicest young lady! I loved her hair and I hope shes in the store when income back to buy some cinnamon and honey sauce! I went on a swamp tour today with the best captain ever! Cap Gary! I'm currently at dinner at the hard rock! I have the best waiter on earth, Norm! Thanks for taking an interest in my blog! Hope to hear from you soon! I hope you enjoy those glasses!

No comments:

Post a Comment