Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Snow White and the Huntsman

Snow White wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. There was a lot of action and great cg that went into this movie. I DON'T like either of the two main actresses, Snow White or Ravenna! But I felt that Kristin did have more emotions and feelings than she's ever had in all of her movies combined. I feel as if she's getting better, but I still don't like her! And Chris Hemsworth..... MAN HE'S EVERYWHERE!! I liked him as a huntsman! (First he's got a hammer for thor now he's got an axe for snow white..I thought it was pretty funny)

Its a twisted, dark version of the famous Snow White story and truefully..I liked how they did it!
Some said it was trying to be an epic movie but it lacked something..and I somewhat agree with it but I felt it was a GOOD movie.
Overall its a movie to see for the summer, and it probably will be nominated for an award soon.

3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment