Monday, May 21, 2012

Men in Black 3

This movie was better than I excepted even though there was so much hype leading up to this movie. The score and soundtrack were FANTASTIC and I could listen it it all day! Also the action was pretty amazing but I do wish they could have made some scenes look more "real" rather than CG.

Agent J (Will Smith) travels into the past to see Agent K(Tommy Lee Jones) on July 15th 1969. They meet this man named Griffin who can see the future..but doesn't know which future wull come true. There was a couple of SNL cast members in this movie which I surprised about, and I knew a lot of the cast! Anyhow, the actor who played young Agent K had Tommy Lee Jones down to a T! Perfect! Plus, it had you wondering about agent K's past the whole movie!

I will def. be telling all my friends to see this movie as soon as it comes out! And what a good way to start off your summer?!

The story line was great and I cried at the end... (what a suprise, me crying!)

It was cool seeing Johnjay and Rich from the 104.7 Kiss FM radio station! Told them about my China trip this summer, and about maybe calling in and doing a review someday! It was very ironic how Rich said stuff about having pie when the movie involved pie!

2 comments:

  1. Can't find your e-mail, FYI there is a p/u for Madagascar 3 this Saturday at 9am at the Wildlife World Zoo at 16501 W Northern Ave in Glendale.

    Paul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My email is lauren@ctmreviews.com just so you have it! And thanks!!!

      Delete