Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The Hunger Games


This movie BLEW ME AWAY!! It really stayed true to the book. Of course they took things out.. and had to change a few things, but other than that it was breath taking! There were scenes where I cried, but its too hard to even try not to. There were a few funny parts when Peeta or Katniss made funny noises and made the scene awkward...but it lightens up the room alittle bit. There were a couple of scenes where I wish they made it longer but the movies already 2 hrs and 22 mins long!! But the cast was FANTASTIC! I think every role was perfectly matched with an actor! I couldnt have asked for a better cast for such an epic and iconic movie!!

The Hunger Games is based of the book, a post-apocalyptic country separated into Districts by the Capitol. Each year they have the Hunger Games and take one man and one women from the ages of 12-18 from each district to fight til death until theres only one victor left. They go through training, and interviews. They left out a couple of characters, and key things that are in the following books, but I'm excited to see how they intend on making the other two books movies. AND I HEARD THE 4TH BOOK IS COMING OUT SOON!

(i was hoping for more blood..but it is a rated PG-13 movie after all. The book had such great and gory deaths, I wanted to see Cloves head get bashed in and Marvels neck get speared.)

I was BAWLING when a certain someone died... </3  and I was shaking because I was so exited to see this movie!

I'm def. Team Peeta.

I'm not saying this movie is amazing because I'm obsessed with Josh Hutcherson, or the books, its actually a really good movie, and for someone who hasn't read the books, they still get the FULL effect.


It's the BEST movie made from a book. This movie is going to win awards and get so much praise.  

BEST MOVIE EVER MADE.. this is going down in HISTORY!!

(I also met Frankie Muniz there... I told him that I basically stalk him on twitter.....but it was cool cuz I gave him my card! Also got to talk to Young M.C. again! He's real cool!)  
When I met part of the cast of The Hunger Games: Marvel(Jack Quaid) Glimmer(Leven Rambin) Gale(Liam Hemsworth) and Thresh(Dayo Okeniyi)! To bad Peeta(Josh Hutcherson) wasnt there!





In Theatres Friday 3/23/2012

MAY THE ODDS EVER BE IN YOUR FAVOR
 "Come to finish me off, sweetheart?" <3Peeta

No comments:

Post a Comment