Tuesday, November 12, 2013

The Book Thief

I am personally very interested in the holocaust, so when I heard about this movie I knew I wanted to see it. I haven't read the book, but after seeing this movie I really really want to. I knew I'd cry... But I wasn't prepared for all the tears that came out of my eyes.

I really enjoyed this movie, I honestly think this movie is equivalent to War Horse, it was very powerful and made a huge impact on me. I know it will win many awards, it deserves it! 

The little girl who played Liesel was very good, even with a straight face she had SOO much expression, and made the movie so enjoyable to watch.. 

You probably will cry, so don't wear mascara, and bring tissues... But it's so good that the pros weigh out the cons and it's a must see! 

6/5 glasses!

No comments:

Post a Comment