Thursday, September 12, 2013

Insidious: Chapter 2

I don't understand why I went to see this movie in the first place ... LET ALONE THE DOUBLE FEATURE!! I couldn't not handle the first one and was totally against seeing the 2nd one! But I went and I'm kinda glad I did! 

So catching up on the first one and rejogging the memory was good because then you could make the connections in the 2nd one! 

Number 2 wasn't as startling as the first but still VERY gripping. 

The first one left you guessing at the end  and so did this one... 

I don't want to spoil anything because the twist is insane and mind-boggling.. (To me it was.. But if course my mom knew it way before I did) 

I still don't understand how these movies are PG-13 because they are soo scary.. But I think this movie is for brave teens and anyone who love scary movies. 

4/5 glasses 

No comments:

Post a Comment