Friday, April 5, 2013

The Place Beyond the Pines

Ryan Gosling, and Bradley Cooper are two of my favorite actors, so I was happy to both of them in a movie.

Honestly, I cant say very much about this movie, or else it would really ruin it!

I CAN tell you I cried waaaaay to much..... and this movie isnt a movie your supposed to cry at.

When Ray Liotta showed up....I was sooo upset. I hate him so much and I dont understand why!!!


But this movie has so many twists and turns, and plot changes...its amazing!

I do feel as if Ryan didn't need to many tattoos and smoked to much....it took away from the movie (to me at least). And the motorcycle scenes when he's in the forest kinda hurt your eyes, and went on for too long. The poster is also misleading, to me it looks like it would take place in the prohibition time or something; the name makes it sound like The Village, where you dont go past the the forest because theres something there thats being hidden from you.

( DONT LET THE POSTER AND NAME MISLEAD YOU, JUST WATCH THE MOVIE, they never really tie into each other)

I dont know who'd enjoy this movie, I did but Im not sure if most teens would.

4/5 glasses!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment