Thursday, November 8, 2012

The All-American Rejects Concert ft. Matt Toka

Im soooo glad Im able to say that I went to this concert!! Front row, at the Marquee theater.

Opening act was Matt Toka! Before Wednesday I never heard of him, or his music..now I'm obsessed with his song 666!! His songs are pretty catchy and good! I touched his arm, my friend Allysha put her hand on his stomach, and he sang in my other friend, Tori's, face! It was pretty great! He came out into the crowd which was super cool!!  Allysha got the drummers drum stick after we all yelled "WE LOVE THE DRUMMER!"  *Matt, hows your butt feeling? lol*





I was lucky enough to meet The All-American Rejects about 4 years ago at WetSeal, and they signed my CD! Tyson Ritter, singer, told me to "GYM IT UP" because I just came from a gymnastics meet and still had my leotard on! Now "gymitup" is my username for almost everything, including one of my emails..... lol


The All-American Rejects came on and it was mind-blowing! Im pretty sure Tyson looked at us a couple of times! I got Nicks Guitar pick with Dexters(his dog) paw print on the back, and Tori got the drummers drum stick!!! I knew just about every song, except for two. I lost my hearing and voice, but honestly I dont care! Best concert I've ever been too, yes, better than Bieber. Ive been a fan for such a long time, and this was the first time Ive ever seen them live...and it made my life soooo much better. I wish I could relive this night everyday!! I tried to get a setlist, but no such luck!! BUT I was able to get a Meet&Greet! I told Tyson about the last time I met him and the GYMITUP story..and that while in China this past summer, at the Hard Rock Cafe, their music video came on, and Me and Tori freaked out!! I wish I asked Nick if i could pet little Dexter but I dont know what he would've said...


anywaysss... BEST CONCERT!!! I need more AAR concerts in my lifeeeeee.
EVERYONE GO BUY MATT TOKA'S MUSIC, AND THE KIDS IN THE STREET ALBUM FROM THE REJECTS.


Here are some of the good pictures I took!






























The signed album that I rocked out to in China!



Nicks Guitar Pick!





No comments:

Post a Comment