Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Ruby Sparks

Ruby Sparks was very well written and played out. I loved this movie. When I saw the trailer I wanted to see it because the story is just so weird and not what we are used to in movies. Also I absolutely loved little miss sunshine(by the same directors) that had Paul Dano too!!!
Zoe Kazan is the writer and main actress! She plays Ruby, and let me tell you, she's fantastic actress. She can portray so many different emotions perfectly it really made the movie. Her co star Paul, who played Calvin, is an amazing actor. They really had a great cast, even some surprise actors ( if you hadn't already looked it up)

The brother was my favorite character because he's so funny, and he played it perfectly!

The directors did a great job, Zoe did an amazing job writing and I encourage all my friends to see this movie!!!

I got to meet some very special people involved in this fantastic movie at the screening!

I got to meet Zoe and the great couple who directed this fantastic movie!







No comments:

Post a Comment