Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Contraband

Contraband was amazing!! Mark Wahlberg is soo cute :)
This movie was fantastic! Better than Mission impossible: Ghost Protocol! I was on the edge of my seat for a couple scenes and I had to keep holding my breathe! Contraband was full of action, and it had a fantastic story line!!! A MUST SEE MOVIE,but have drug use, lanuage, and illegal stuff.. but I'm def. gonna see it about 20 more times in theaters, and buy it when it comes out on DVD!

Its about a husband(Mark Wahlberg) and his wife Kate, and how her brother screws things up, and owes a bad guy money/drugs and how Mark, an ex-smuggler, helps him fix his problems. It was very clever how Mark hides the money!

235433/10

Rated R
Jan. 13, 2012

I'm in love Mark Wahlberg

No comments:

Post a Comment