Monday, November 14, 2011

Happy Feet Two

Happy Feet Two was the cutest movie I've seen in a while! I loved the story line! Way better movie than the 1st one! I loved the scenes with Bill and Will (Matt Damon, and Brad Pitt) the Krill! "I'M ONE AND A KRILLION!" "Its a krill world" "I'm moving up the food chain, I'm gonna go eat something with a face!"
Its about little Erik trying to find his place in 'life' and in his penguin group! It shows how family and friendships are so important! I did end up crying only once during this movie.. this movie will tug on your heart strings!
Erik (Mumble's son) was so cute, it made me want to own my own penguin!! "Fluffy don't float!!"
The bigger baby penguin was very funny, and I love how he talks!
And the other baby penguin was soo cute with her accent! :)
FANTASTIC cast:
Matt Damon
Brad Pitt
P!INK
Common
Hank Azaria
Sofia Vergara
Robin Williams
Elijah Wood
Lomardo Boyar
GREAT movie for kids, teens, and any adult! such a great movie!
5 out of 5! Buurr suurree!!
#HappyFeetTwo

No comments:

Post a Comment